I need help with a mental health problem. Can you help me?
If you telephone us, we can refer you to a suitable diagnostic or treatment organisation, clinic, hospital or practitioner. There are also a number of organisations listed on our Urgent Help page on this website.
We do not provide phone counselling or personal advice.
I'm concerned about security, how is my information protected?
Can I do something about mental health?
Absolutely! There are a number of ways you can help our cause:-
- Sign up as a MHFA volunteer.
- Sign up as a carer with a mental health organisation.
- Compose a press release for the MHFA.
- Organize a letter writing campaign to politicians.
- Start an internet blog about mental health issues.
How can I find out more about the MHFA?
- Firstly, you can browse through this website.
- You can also call or email our office and request a free Mental Health Foundation information pack to be mailed to you.
If the information you are looking for is not available on the site, give us a call on 03 9427 0406 or email: webmanager(at)mentalhealthvic.com.au